Our return policy lasts 30 days. If more than 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you an refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Personalized item (if applicable)
Personalized items cannot be returned and refunded.
Purchase in pop-up stores (if applicable)
Items purchased in pop-up stores are non-refundable, only credit can be offered for returned items meeting the conditions.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable, unless faulty or not as described.
If refund is applicable
- An amount of $14.95 is deducted from the refund to cover the return costs.
- A label will be sent to you after validating that the return meets the conditions.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This operation may take up to 14 business days.
Only if you meet the return criteria, access the “Returns & Exchanges” tool.
From the returns tool, if you meet the deadline criteria and the item is eligible for a refund, you will be able to proceed.
*Products that are received and inspected and do not meet the quality criteria will be returned to you.
If you have difficulty making the return, follow the following instructions:
To process your return, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or under the "Contact Us" tab on our website. We will need your order number, name, address and reason for return. Once the return has been approved, we will send you a shipping label by email.
If the Refund is late or missing
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.